Mercedes Benz C250 -Service Light Reset
MERCEDES BENZ 250- SERVICE LIGHT RESET
Below is a step by step guide on how to reset service due light on Mercedes Benz C250.
Step by Step Guide on M-Benz C250 Service Light Reset
- Vehicle should be safely park.
- Keep all doors, windows, hood and trunk closed.
- Insert vehicle key into ignition slot and turn the key to “Position 1”. (if vehicle is equip with smart key,press button once)
- Navigate to vehicle mileage menu using the up and down button which is been display on the dashboard.
- Press and hold the “Call button” for a second. Whiles pressing and holding the “Call” button.
- Besides, press and hold the “OK” button.
- Hold both for 5 seconds.
- Service menu will appear, scroll down and select “ASSYST PLUS” and push the “OK” button.
- Select “FULL SERVICE” and press “OK” button.
- Scroll to select “CONFIRM SERVICE” and press “OK” button.
- Select “OIL GRADE” used.
- Push the “OK” button.
- Select “YES”, press OK.
- Select “CONFIRMATION”, press “OK” button.
Finally, turn the ignition off and then start the engine. Service light reset on Mercedes Benz C250 is successfully completed.
Besides, this procedure can be applied on Mercedes Benz 2013 and 2014 C250. Do you have idea or suggestions which you think can be add up or was not mention, share your view in comments– SERVICE LIGHT RESET