Honda S2000 Oil Reset
Honda S2000 is a convertible car type that was manufactured by the Japanese automobile.(Honda S2000 Oil Reset)
They come in different colors. These vehicles are built with lifetime air filters.
Steps to Reset Service Light on Honda S2000
1. Turn on the ignition(honda s2000)
2. Press the brake and gas pedal at the same time for 5 seconds.
3. “Service oil reset in progress.” message will appear on the dashboard.
4. After 30 seconds “service oil reset complete” message will also show on dashboard.
5. Release your leg from the brake and gas pedal.
6. Turn the ignition off and start the engine for verification.
Oil reset on Honda S2000 is carried out successful. Any additional info? Drop your views in the comment section.